Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Traditional Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Downtown hotel near convention center, attractions
This Atlanta hotel is in the central business district, within 7 blocks of Centennial Olympic Park, World of Coca-Cola, and the Georgia Aquarium.
This Sheraton has an extensive garden surrounding a pool with a retractable roof. A fitness center is open 24 hours daily.
Guestrooms in the 12-story Sheraton Atlanta Downtown have plush-top mattresses with thick down covers and triple sheeting, as well as bathroom phones and pay movies.
This Sheraton hotel is 2 blocks from the MARTA public transit Peachtree Center stop; 6 blocks from Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center, New World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium; 7 blocks from the Georgia World Congress Center, Philips Arena and the Georgia Dome; and 2 miles from Turner Field. Hartsfield International Airport is 9 miles away.
The Sheraton Atlanta's 17,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor garden courtyard and poolside space includes a heated swimming pool with a retractable roof.
Secretarial services and a copy center are located on the premises. Meeting rooms are wired for video-conferencing, and computer rental is available. Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby (surcharge), and translation services are available if requested 24 hours in advance.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 763
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 12
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1965
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8361
- Smoke-free property
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 90000
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Signature bedding
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Fandangles - A modern, elegant surrounding for an elegant dining experience. The restaurant specializes in Spanish tapas and has an extensive wine list. The private wine room in the back of the restaurant seats 20; reservations are required.
The Collage - A casual restaurant offering primarily buffet dining during breakfast and lunch. You are also welcome to order from the menu with American fare.
The Deli - This sandwich shop offers deli sandwiches, soups, salads, coffee, and fruits from early morning until late night. Small café tables surround the deli, and patio dining is available in warmer months.
In Room Dining - Features our finest cuisine, turning your room into one of the best downtown Atlanta restaurants. Available 6 AM until midnight.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests bringing dogs should contact the property for breed restrictions and other pet policy details. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.