Availability: The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Downtown Atlanta hotel, complimentary wi-fi
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near CNN Center
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree is in downtown Atlanta, within 5 blocks of the Georgia Aquarium and the CNN Center.
The Ellis Hotel offers a 24-hour business center, complimentary evening receptions, and a restaurant.
The Ellis on Peachtree's guestrooms offer city views, pillowtop mattresses, 32-inch high-definition TVs, and clock radios with iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree Amenities
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree is in downtown Atlanta, four blocks from the Georgia Aquarium and five blocks from the Children's Museum and CNN Center.
Clean, contemporary design flows through the public and private areas of this hotel. The property includes a 24-hour business center, two meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a restaurant with a balcony that overlooks Peachtree Street.
Complimentary amenities include wired Internet access, coffee, and newspapers.
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree has a women's-only floor that features a secured entry, upgraded amenities including slippers, curling and straightening irons, and a kiss cam to say goodnight to loved ones.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1913
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Complimentary reception
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- First-run movies
TERRACE on Peachtree - The menu supports regional farmers and fisherman by using organic and local ingredients in its dishes. The hotel consulted Michel Nischan, award-winning cookbook author and food policy activist, on the re-conception of Terrace as a green/sustainable restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.