Availability: Wyndham Garden Duluth
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Duluth hotel (formerly Holiday Inn Gwinnett Place) with outdoor pool
Gwinnett Mall nearby
Situated in Duluth, this hotel is close to Gwinnett Place Mall. Area attractions also include Gwinnett Center and Discover Mills.
In addition to a restaurant, Wyndham Garden Duluth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, desks, and clock radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Garden Duluth Amenities
Wyndham Garden Duluth (Formerly Holiday Inn Gwinnett Place) features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Room service (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
Wyndham Garden Duluth has a restaurant on site. Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Wyndham Garden Duluth Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 7 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 30.00 per stay