Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Ocean City motel with a restaurant
Situated in Ocean City, this motel is close to Haunted Golf, Wonderland Pier, and Congo Falls Adventure Golf. Local attractions also include Carey Stadium and Discovery Seashell Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Forum Motor Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the motel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Forum Motor Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. This Ocean City motel also offers an arcade/game room, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Forum Motor Inn is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
8th Street Cafe - Overlooking the pool, this coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The reception is open 24 hours; however, during the month of May, weekday hours are 9 AM – 6 PM, and guests must check-in by 6 PM.
Please note that the minimum check-in age is 21 years. All guests under 21 years must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.