Book your room at Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Rendezvous Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Rendezvous Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Ocean-view hotel with a beach bar, near Steel Pier
This Atlantic City hotel is on the boardwalk, on the beach within minutes of Central Pier Arcade and Speedway, Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium, and Atlantic City Public Library. Nearby attractions also include Atlantic City Hall.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City's 5 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City like a seasonal outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a health club.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 942
- Beach bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Gallaghers - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Capriccio - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
The Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Eastwind Noodle Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Breadsticks Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, Visa, American Express, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5-20 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per stay and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.