Availability: Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Rendezvous Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Rendezvous Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Ocean-view hotel with a beach bar, near Steel Pier
This Atlantic City hotel is on the boardwalk, on the beach within minutes of Central Pier Arcade and Speedway, Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium, and Atlantic City Public Library. Nearby attractions also include Atlantic City Hall.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City's 5 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City Amenities
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City like a seasonal outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a health club.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 942
- Beach bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Gallaghers - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Capriccio - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
The Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Eastwind Noodle Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Breadsticks Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:Check-in begins at 4 PM Monday - Saturday, 5 PM on Sundays, and 6 PM on Holidays. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5-20 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per stay and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.