Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)
- One King Bed
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)
- Two Double Beds
Downtown hotel, adjacent to Boardwalk
Near Steel Pier
This Atlantic City casino hotel is adjacent to the Boardwalk; 75 yards from Steel Pier, an amusement park; 200 yards from Central Pier; and 300 yards from Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum.
Spa and lounge
Resorts Casino Hotel has a year-round in a pool with a retractable roof and an adjacent ocean-view deck. A health spa offers relaxation. On-site bars and a lounge provide after-dark entertainment.
Big and bigger rooms
Guestrooms at Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City have cable/satellite TV. Ocean Tower rooms measure 375 square feet. Rendezvous Tower rooms with two-person showers are 508 square feet.
The 100,000-square-foot casino inside Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City includes a smoke-free slots area.
The health spa includes women's and men's locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms, 10-person spa tubs, and fitness areas containing weight machines and free weights. Outside the locker rooms is a unisex fitness room containing cardio machines. Use of Health Spa is complimentary with a massage treatment. Without a massage treatment, there is a fee to use the spa and firness areas. Also available, enjoy a massage in the comfort of your guestroom.
An arcade connecting the hotel's two towers is lined with shops and clothing boutiques. A nurse is on duty around the clock. The hotel offers ample meeting space, including a ballroom, exhibit space, banquet facilities, and several conference rooms. Audio-visual equipment, business services, and event catering are also available.
A parking garage includes self-parking (surcharge) and valet parking (surcharge). A car service is offered.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Medical assistance available
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of bars/lounges 4
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 942
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Breadsticks - Casual restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, late-night snacks.
25 hours Lounge - In casino. Open mid-day to late night for cocktails.
Boardwalk Perks - Coffee, sandwiches, pastries. Open early morning to late evening Sunday–Thursday and midnight Friday and Saturday.
Seating 1,400 people, The SuperStar Theater showcases headliners, musical revues, and other events.
On the third story of Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City, a retractable glass roof shelters a heated 60-x-30-foot indoor/outdoor pool and a 25-person spa tub. An adjacent ocean-view sundeck is furnished with lounge chairs.
On the opposite side of the Boardwalk from the hotel, the beach extends four miles. The hotel supplies beach umbrellas and lounge chairs (surcharges for both).
Parasailing, dolphin-watching cruises, and fishing trips are available during the summer in Historic Gardener's Basin two miles from the hotel. Other water sports are available on Brigantine Beach three miles from the hotel. Brigantine also includes the nearest golf course, The Links at Brigantine Beach.
The Boardwalk serves as a bicycling and jogging route in the morning, with adult's, children's, and tandem bicycle rentals, as well as baby seats and trailers, available adjacent to the hotel on the Boardwalk.
A miniature golf course faces the Boardwalk 0.75 mile from the hotel. Beginning one mile from the hotel, where it is directly above the ocean, fishers line the Boardwalk and clamber out onto rock breakwaters. An indoor ice-skating rink is three miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in begins at 4 PM Monday - Saturday, 5 PM on Sundays, and 6 PM on Holidays. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5-20 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per stay and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.