Availability: Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Ocean Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Rendezvous Tower)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Rendezvous Tower)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Ocean-view hotel with a beach bar, near Steel Pier
This Atlantic City hotel is on the boardwalk, on the beach within minutes of Central Pier Arcade and Speedway, Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium, and Atlantic City Public Library. Nearby attractions also include Atlantic City Hall.
At Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City, hit the beach, relax by an indoor pool, or spend the day at a casino.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City Amenities
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City like a seasonal outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a health club.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a sauna.
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 942
- Beach bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served in the restaurant.
Gallaghers - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Capriccio - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
The Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Eastwind Noodle Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Breadsticks Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Seating 1,400 people, The SuperStar Theater showcases headliners, musical revues, and other events.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in begins at 4 PM Monday - Saturday, 5 PM on Sundays, and 6 PM on Holidays. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness facilities
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5-20 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per stay and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.