Availability: Showboat Atlantic City
Orleans Deluxe King
Orleans Deluxe 2 Queen Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds
Pet Friendly Deluxe Room
House of Blues Suite
Orleans Deluxe with upgrade
Hotel in Atlantic City near Steel Pier
Close to Steel Pier
On the beach and boardwalk, Home to the House of Blues and 9 dining and entertainment experiences, Showboat is where Bourbon Street meets the Boardwalk.
At Showboat Atlantic City recreational amenities include a health club, a fitness facility, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also provides a casino, a nightclub, and a restaurant.
In addition to premium bedding and air conditioning, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and handheld showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Showboat Atlantic City Amenities
On the beach and boardwalk, Home to the House of Blues and 9 dining and entertainment experiences, Showboat is where Bourbon Street meets the Boardwalk.This 1329 room resort is artfully themed after New Orleans Mardi Gras and even delights guests with an indoor Mardi Gras Parade. Offering guests an array of dining and nightlife choices as well as a 3500 square foot luxury spa.Showboat is the proud home to the famous House of Blues Music Hall, a legendary venue featuring world class entertainment, the three level night spot Club Worship and of course the ultra chic Foundation Room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1329
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 7
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
Now open! Table 31's Chris Scarduzio has opened his second Jersey Shore eatery, a combination steakhouse and sushi lounge. The new venue encompasses a late night lounge with live entertainment, bottle service and small-plates fare. The contemporary décor offers the perfect setting for a memorable evening. Come get acquainted with your new favorite restaurant!
Located on the casino level of Showboat, Scarduzio's serves the finest in steaks, chops, chicken & seafood. Meat lovers will enjoy premium USDA Prime beef grilled to your specifications; naturally raised pasture fed with an all vegetarian diet, hormone and antibiotic free USDA certified prime cuts of beef and lamb exclusively from DeBragga - one of the premier NYC butchers located in the heart of the meatpacking district. Also, indulge in the classic Sushi and Raw bar selections.
The HOB Restaurant features a distinctive American menu with influences from the Pacific Rim in an exotic décor with French-carved mahogany, Oriental carpets and intimate booths.
Canal Street Bread & Sandwich Company offers gourmet crepes, pan pizza, healthy salads, sandwiches and desserts.
Casa di Napoli boasts a lively atmosphere with signature Italian dishes including brick oven pizza.
French Quarter Buffet features the dishes of New Orleans on the freshest buffet in Atlantic City as chefs prepare food right in front of your eyes.
The Mansion Café, modeled after a southern home serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the menu has something for everyone.
Royal Noodle House offers authentic Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese noodles, rice, and dim-sum dishes.
Starbucks offers signature drinks, including freshly brewed coffee, lattes and other specialty coffee drinks as well as a lection of pastry, selection including fresh croissants, assorted muffins, and scones.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Showboat Atlantic City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.