Availability: La Ferme de St Vialet
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room, Golf View
- One Double Bed
Classic Twin Room, Golf View
- Three Single Beds
Aubazine hotel with a golf course
Situated on a lake, this hotel is in the same area as Musee Departemental de la Resistance et de la Deportation and Tulle Cathedral. Regional attractions also include Stade Amedee Domenech and Musee Labenche.
In addition to a restaurant, La Ferme de St Vialet features a golf course. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms include desks, private bathrooms, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Ferme de St Vialet Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. La Ferme de St Vialet features a golf course. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Aubazine hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a picnic area.
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Golf course on site
- Multilingual staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Golf course view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
La Ferme St Vialet - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Guests can play rounds at the 27-hole golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing on site
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Playground nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
La Ferme de St Vialet Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.