Book your room at Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelAuckland hotel near Sky Tower and Aotea Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Queen Street shops
This centrally located Auckland hotel is within a 5-minute walk of the Sky Tower, Aotea Square, Auckland City Hall, and Atrium on Elliott. The Queen Street shopping district is 0.7 km (0.4 mi) away.
The hotel is home to a popular Malaysian restaurant. The staff of Auckland City Hotel can assist with arranging city tours, bay cruises, and Waitomo Glowworm Caves adventures.
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street offers a choice of standard rooms, studios, and suites. All include LCD TVs and high-speed Internet access. Studios and suites come with fully equipped kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street is conveniently located for shopping, sightseeing, and business. The hotel's entrance and lobby date from 1912, while the rest of the property is contemporary.
The on-site Bing's Café & Restaurant is a popular choice for Malaysian cuisine. Bing's is open Monday - Saturday for lunch and dinner.
Complimentary wireless Internet access (up to 30 minutes per day) is available in the lobby and café. Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1912
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (25 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10 NZD per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 35 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night