Book your room at BEST WESTERN President Hotel Auckland
Please enter your travel dates.
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Two Bathrooms)
- 2 king
- 1 king
Standard Studio (Bed & Breakfast) - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Family-friendly Auckland hotel near Sky Tower
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is steps from Auckland Art Gallery, Queen Street Shopping District, and DFS Galleria Auckland. Also nearby are Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre and Victoria Park Market.
In addition to a restaurant, BEST WESTERN President Hotel Auckland features a fitness center. Other amenities include a conference center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
BEST WESTERN President Hotel Auckland
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
BEST WESTERN President Hotel Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Conference center
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Watergate Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for BEST WESTERN President Hotel Auckland
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 20 for adults and NZD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Deposit: NZD 50 per night
- In-room safe fee: NZD 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.