Book your room at Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel
Executive Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Auckland apartment in Auckland CBD, walk to Queen Street Shopping District
This family-friendly Auckland apartment is located in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, University of Auckland, and Queen Street Shopping District. Sky Tower and Auckland Town Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this smoke-free apartment. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 75 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and iPod docks are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco apartment also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 8 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Little India - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: NZD 500 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.