Book your room at City Lodge Accommodation - Backpacker
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 adults
5-star eco-friendly hostel in Auckland (Newton) near Sky Tower
This eco-friendly hostel is located in the heart of Auckland, walking distance from Myers Park and Auckland Town Hall. Also nearby are Sky Tower and Queen Street Shopping District.
City Lodge Accommodation - Backpacker provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Lodge Accommodation - Backpacker
- At your hotel
City Lodge Accommodation - Backpacker features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Year Built 2005
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for City Lodge Accommodation - Backpacker
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A deposit, payable by card or cash, will be charged upon arrival and valid identification is required for check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10 and NZD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4-16 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4-16 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 2 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Backpacker property is rated 5 stars.