Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Harbour View Double
- One Double Bed
Hot Breaks - Superior Twin
- Two Twin Beds
Located in the heart of Auckland with easy motorway access.
Located in central Auckland, in easy walking distance of Queen Street shopping, Central Business District and Auckland University. Auckland’s Viaduct Basin and Vector Arena are less than 10 minutes walk away.
Zoë’s Restaurant and Bar combines the freshest local produce with New Zealand and international flavours to bring together a sumptuous menu. The hotel also offers conference facilities and business services.
Balconies with views
All rooms are air conditioned, equipped with Sky TV, high speed internet, sound proof ‘hush glass windows’, tea & coffee and a balcony that offers seascape or city views.
Copthorne Hotel Auckland City is located in central Auckland, within easy walking distance of Queen Street shopping, Central Business District and Auckland University. Auckland’s Viaduct Basin and Vector Arena are less than 10 minutes walk away. Easy motorway access to greater Auckland and northern and southern gateways.All rooms are equipped with Sky TV, high speed internet access and the sound proofing of ‘hush glass windows’ and a balcony that offers spectacular seascape or city views. Limited car parking available at $10 per night (subject to availability).Copthorne Hotel Auckland City is a Qualmark 4 Star and Enviro Silver Qualmark rated hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- City view
- Sea view
Zoë’s Restaurant and Bar combines the freshest local produce with New Zealand and international flavours to bring together a sumptuous menu and well balanced wine list. The attentive service of the Zoe's team is complemented by an ambient and relaxing dining experience. Internationally experienced Head Chef Pankaj creates innovative yet simple menus brimming with freshness and flavours. Operating Hours & Price Guide br/ Breakfast 6:30am – 10am - $9.50 - $25 br/ All Day Menu - 10am – 6pm - $12 - $22.50 br/ Evening Dinner - 6pm – 9:30pm (last orders) - $12 - $30 br/ Overnight Menu 9:30pm – 6:30am br/ Special Menus - Children's, Vegetarian, Gluten Free br/ Children's Facilities available - High chairs br/ Reservations are recommended
The hotel is approximately 23 kms (40 minutes by taxi) from Auckland Domestic or International Airports and 1.5km (10 minute walk) from the Britomart train station. Nearby attractions, distance & travelling times by car (approx) are as follows:
Vector Arena - 0.5 km (3 minutes)
Viaduct Basin - 1.0km (5 minutes)
Casino - 2 km West (8 minutes)
Victoria Park Market - 2 km West (8 minutes)
Sky Tower - 2 km West (8 minutes)
City beaches - 6 km East (8 minutes)
- Boating nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.