Book your room at Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Double Breakfast Included
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
- Two Twin Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Auckland near Sky Tower
Situated in Auckland, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Princes Warf Visitor Information Centre, Sky Tower, and Queen Street Shopping District. Also nearby are University of Auckland and Auckland Town Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity
- The Overview
Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 187
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- The Eats
Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
The Fine Print for Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 20 and NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 24 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.