Book your room at Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
4.5-star luxury hotel in Mangere with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Mangere, this luxury hotel is close to JKs Driving Range, Villa Maria Estate, and Treasure Island Adventure Golf. Local attractions also include Butterfly Creek and Otuataua Stonefields.
At Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
- The Overview
Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and exhibit space. This luxury hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and a complimentary children's club. An area shuttle within 3 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2013.
Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 807
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Year Built 1998
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
Te Maroro - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Indaba Lounge Bar - This poolside Cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
Coffee Shop - This coffee shop specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A complimentary airport shuttle is available for guests' convenience. Please contact the hotel through the number listed on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12.50 and NZD 25.00 for adults, NZD 1 and NZD 13 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 6.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 6.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus.