Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
4-star family-friendly Auckland hotel near 360 Discovery Cruise
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, 360 Discovery Cruise, and Queen Street Shopping District. Also nearby are DFS Galleria Auckland and High Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Auckland features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Mercure Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Banquet facilities
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Parking nearby
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mercure Auckland has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 6.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: NZD 60.00 per night
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.