Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Double Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Two Double Beds
4.5-star family-friendly Auckland hotel near 360 Discovery Cruise
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, 360 Discovery Cruise, and DFS Galleria Auckland. Also nearby are Queen Street Shopping District and Auckland Fish Market.
At Quay West Suites Auckland, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and sofa beds.
In addition to an indoor pool, Quay West Suites Auckland provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4284 square feet (398 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Quay West Suites Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4284
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 398
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Upstairs Cafe and Bar - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 26 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 14 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 28 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 28 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 46 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.