Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Luxury Room, Marina View
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Auckland near Sky Tower
Situated on the waterfront, this luxury hotel is close to Victoria Park, Sky Tower, and Queen Street Shopping District. Also nearby are University of Auckland and Auckland Town Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to a marina, Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, a sauna, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 215
- Billiards or pool table
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Marina on site
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Pillow menu
- Signature bedding
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Lava Dining - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Viaduct Cafe - This café specializes in regional cuisine and serves light fare and drinks.
Sabrage Bar - This bar serves drinks only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32.46 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 34 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35 per day
- Babysitting/childcare fee: NZD 36 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 80 per night
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.