Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec
Audierne residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in the city center, this residence is in the same region as Baie des Trepasses Beach, Pointe du Raz, and Cap de la Chevre. Regional attractions also include Port-Musee.
At Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Audierne residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per week