Availability: Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec
One Bedroom Apartment 3-4 personsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
1 Bedroom Apartment for 4/5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 1 infant)
1-2 bedroom apartement for 5-6 personsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Audierne residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in the city center, this residence is in the same region as Baie des Trepasses Beach, Pointe du Raz, and Cap de la Chevre. Regional attractions also include Port-Musee.
At Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Audierne residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Audierne le Phare de Trescadec Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Sunday - Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Closed all day: WednesdaySpecial Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.Winter reception hours are:Sunday through Friday (except Wednesday), 9 AM-noon and 5-7 PM; Saturday 8 AM-noon and 2-8 PM; Wednesday closed.Summer reception hours are:Sunday through Friday, 9 AM-noon and 5-8 PM; Saturday 8 AM-noon and 2-8 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per week