Book your room at Hotel Aiken
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Double Beds (Exterior Entry)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Double or 2 Queen Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite (Patio View)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Aiken with free breakfast and nightclub
Located in the heart of Aiken, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Aiken Center for the Arts and St. Mary Help of Christians Church. Aiken Golf Club and Aiken County Historical Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a nightclub, this hotel has 3 bars/lounges and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus premium bedding and cable TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 800 square feet (74 square meters). This Aiken hotel also offers a nightclub, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
Hotel Aiken has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Year Built 1898
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The Polo Tavern - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15.00 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pet fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.