Availability: Hilton Austin
Please enter your travel dates.
High-rise hotel in the heart of Downtown Austin
6th Street: 1 block
In the heart of downtown, the 26-story Hilton Austin is 1 block from the 6th Street Entertainment District, the hub of Austin's live-music scene; less than a mile from the State Capitol and Congress Avenue Bridge.
Pool with a view
A sunny patio with city views surrounds the outdoor pool and spa tub. The hotel's 16,000-square-foot (1,500-square-meter) health club includes saunas, steam rooms, women's and men's locker rooms, and spa treatments.
Guestrooms feature Serenity Beds, with pillowtop mattresses, hypoallergenic down comforters, abundant pillows, and triple sheeting. Wireless Internet access is available in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 5 January 2014 to 12 July 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hilton Austin Amenities
For fitness and relaxation, the Hilton Austin offers an outdoor pool, spa tub, spacious health club, and spa services. Guests can relax and rejuvenate with Tower Health Club and Spa's body treatments, massages manicures and pedicures. Dining and refreshment options include an upscale steakhouse with a sushi bar, a casual restaurant serving American favorites, and a specialty coffee shop.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. A staffed business and conference center provides both wireless Internet access and computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel offers 60,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 800
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 60000
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Finn & Porter - Steaks, seafood, sushi bar. Stylish restaurant accented with dark woods, bright blue fixtures, and dramatic staircase. Outdoor seating, weather permitting. Dinner only. Reservations recommended.
Liberty Tavern - Renovated in autumn 2012, the Liberty Tavern is a casual, family-friendly restaurant, which serves modern American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At Liberty Tavern, guests can enjoy 12 beers on tap and 20 bottled beers—featuring local Austin and Texan varieties—in a contemporary, Austin-themed setting. Semi-private seating areas available.
Java Jive on Fifth - Specialty coffees, pastries, wine, cocktails. Located in gift shop. Outdoor seating, weather permitting.
A patio with city views surrounds a splash pool and spa tub. The 16,000-square-foot health club has cardio machines, free weights, four TVs, steam rooms, saunas, and women's and men's locker rooms (surcharge). Use of the pool is complimentary.
Much loved by joggers, walkers, and bicyclists, the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail is one-half mile from the hotel. The 10-mile trail circles the lake, a dammed stretch of the Colorado River. Activities on the water include canoeing, kayaking, and fishing. Bicycles, canoes, and kayaks can be rented within a few miles of the hotel. At least nine golf courses are less than 10 miles away; the Hancock Golf Course–established in 1899–and the Lions Municipal Golf Course are both four miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hilton Austin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa fee: USD 10 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).