Availability: Omni Austin Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king
Austin hotel with rooftop pool in center of town
Located in the middle of downtown, this Austin hotel is one block from the 6th Street entertainment district, 5 blocks from the convention center, and 6 blocks from the State Capitol.
Soak up a sunset
The rooftop patio features a heated pool and expansive city and sunset views. Ancho's restaurant, located in the atrium, features buffet lunches, steak dinners, and a pianist most evenings.
Variety of views
In the 375 richly decorated guestrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the atrium or the city. 32-inch flat-panel TVs include video games and Internet access; desks have multi-line phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Austin Hotel Amenities
The Austin Convention Center, State Capitol, and 6th Street and Warehouse entertainment districts are all within six blocks of the Omni Austin Hotel.
In addition, the Omni Austin Hotel offers a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights. A beauty salon and jeweler are located in the lobby. Children are welcomed with a goodie bag at check-in.
Wireless Internet access is available in the public spaces (surcharge), as well as complimentary newspapers in the lobby. The 24-hour business center, staffed weekdays during business hours, includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel has 20,000 square feet of function space, with comprehensive meeting support. Self parking and valet parking are available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 392
- Express check-in
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Coffee shop or café
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
Ancho's - Located in the atrium, this airy restaurant offers a dinner menu of steaks, pastas, and salads. A rotating selection of weekday lunch buffets is also available. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atrium Lounge - This small bar across from the restaurant serves cocktails and a light menu from late afternoon until evening. Hours of operation vary. A breakfast cart with coffee and pastries is open each morning.
The hotel's rooftop patio features a heated splash pool, spa tub, and expansive views of downtown Austin. The fitness center has cardio machines, free weights, and a dry sauna. Guests can also request a complimentary in-room Get Fit Kit, which includes a floor mat, two dumbbells, and elastic bands.
Runners, walkers, and bicyclists flock to the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, less than one mile away. The trail circles the lake formed by a dammed stretch of the Colorado River. On-water activities include kayaking, canoeing, and fishing. Bicycles, canoes, and kayaks can be rented within a few miles of the hotel. At least nine golf courses are less than 10 miles away. Horse-drawn carriage rides are available around downtown.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Omni Austin Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee