Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Austin hotel, 3 blocks from state capitol
Downtown Austin music
This Austin hotel is situated within easy walking distance of the state capitol, Erwin Center, 6th Street, and the University of Texas campus, offering music, cultural, and entertainment experiences.
The Sheraton Austin provides a 24-hour fitness center, a connected indoor/outdoor pool, a spa tub, and the Landmark restaurant with Southwestern fare and outdoor seating.
Sweet Sleeper beds, Internet
Guestrooms offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, 42-inch LCD TVs, and desks with ergonomic chairs.
This downtown Austin hotel with distinctively modern architecture and majestic views of the city is within a half-mile of state government offices, the convention center, the University of Texas, and the 6th Street Entertainment District. Business amenities include a Link@Sheraton and 20,000 square feet of meeting space. Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby for a fee. Recreational facilities include a fitness center and a pool with indoor and outdoor sections. The on-site restaurant specializes in Southwestern cuisine.
The Sheraton Austin at the Capitol is entirely smoke-free.
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Landmark - The hotel restaurant specializes in Southwestern cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starbucks - The hotel's coffee bar serves light breakfast items.
The hotel provides a spa tub and an indoor/outdoor pool. Indoor and outdoor sections of the pool are separated by glass panels. The fitness center includes cardio-vascular equipment, free weights, and Nautilus machines.
Jogging paths on Waller Creek are adjacent to the property, and tennis courts are four miles away. Riverside Golf Course is five miles from the hotel, and Cimarron Hills Golf Course is 18 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 60 per stay plus USD 250.00 one-time cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.