Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One Double Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One Single Bed
Bad Aibling hotel with 5 restaurants
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is in the same area as Culture and Congress Centre Rosenheim, Church of St. Nikolaus, and Staedtisches Museum. Regional attractions also include Golfclub Mangfalltal and St. Martins Church.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Hotel St Georg features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain, courtyard or garden views and feature flat-screen televisions with satellite channels and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel St Georg features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4306 square feet (400 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. A complimentary area shuttle within 30 km is available for guests.
Hotel St Georg is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Year Built 1987
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4306
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Mountain view
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
St. Georg Stube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 6 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and waxing. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65-130 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 10 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3.5 star.