Please enter your travel dates.
Bad Bentheim hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Bad Bentheim, this hotel is close to Altes Museum, Sandstone Museum of Bad Bentheim, and Bentheim Castle. Regional attractions also include 't Goor Park and Huize Keizer Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Bentheimer Hof features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to climate control and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with phones and televisions.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1399 square feet (130 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1399
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 130
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1909
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Onsite dining venue - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11,50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9,50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12,50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star.