Availability: Häcker's Grand Hotel Bad Ems
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Mountainside
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star historic hotel in Bad Ems with 2 spa tubs
Situated on a river, this spa hotel is in the same area as Marksburg Castle, Philippsburg Castle, and Rheinanlagen Rose Garden. Area attractions also include Deutsches Eck and Rhein Mosel Halle Congress Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Häcker's Grand Hotel Bad Ems features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Häcker's Grand Hotel Bad Ems Amenities
Häcker's Grand Hotel Bad Ems features a full-service spa, 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 682 square feet (61 square meters) include banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 682
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 61
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Benedetti - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Häcker's Grand Hotel Bad Ems Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 35
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).