Book your room at Hotel Restaurant Monomach
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Bad Ems with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Marksburg Castle, Philippsburg Castle, and Rheinanlagen Rose Garden. Area attractions also include Rhein Mosel Halle Congress Center and Deutsches Eck.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant Monomach features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature minibars, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Restaurant Monomach
Hotel Restaurant Monomach features hot springs and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This hot springs hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and room service (during limited hours).
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Monomach - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hot springs on site
The Fine Print for Hotel Restaurant Monomach
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 135 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 36 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 4 star.