Book your room at Euro Youth Hotel & Krone
Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
This Bad Gastein hotel is just minutes from Stubnerkogel Cable Car, Graukogel Cable Car, and Gastein Vapor Bath. Also nearby are Felsentherme Spa and Casino Bad Gastein.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Euro Youth Hotel & Krone include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This ski hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 3
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Euro Youth Hotel & Krone has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Euro Youth Hotel & Krone
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per stay
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 66 per person
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.