Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room, Balcony, Mountain View
- One Single Bed
Standard Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View
- One Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, Balcony, Mountain View
- One King Bed
Family ski hotel with 2 restaurants
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Bad Gastein hotel is in the mountains, near Gastein Vapor Bath winter activities such as snow tubing and ice skating. Local attractions also include Casino Bad Gastein and Graukogel.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Hoteldorf Grüner Baum for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain or garden views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals. Enjoy a swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools after a day on the slopes. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hoteldorf Grüner Baum helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Hoteldorf Grüner Baum is a smoke-free property.
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Pool table
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3658
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 340
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Secretarial services
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Half board rates available
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free secure outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Welcome amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Panoramarestaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, a fitness facility, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snow tubing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after hours must call the hotel to obtain the lock box code; the lock box will contain directions to the property and keys. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 90 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5-15 per pet, per day
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 10 per hour, per child (ages 0 to 3 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.