Book your room at AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein
Please enter your travel dates.
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this hotel in Bad Hofgastein is convenient to Angertal Ski Resort winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Casino Bad Gastein and Stubnerkogel.
After a day on the slopes, return to AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna.
Guestrooms have kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access; rooms also include microwaves and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and ski storage.
AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 11 AM.
AlpenPark Bistro Lounge - This bistro serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
The Fine Print for AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning a late arrival should contact the hotel in advance to obtain instructions for accessing the key safe. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 70 per stay, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).