Book your room at Steigenberger Hotel Bad Homburg
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury hotel with health club and bar/lounge
Situated in Bad Homburg v.d. Hoehe, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Russian Orthodox Church, Kurpark, and Holderlin Monument. Casino Bad Homburg and Kurhaus Bad Homburg are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a health club, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a sauna. Other amenities include a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas.
All 169 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. Sitting areas, satellite TV, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a health club, Steigenberger Hotel Bad Homburg features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 8500 square feet (790 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
- Health club
- Steam room
- Conference space size (feet) - 8500
- Conference space size (meters) - 790
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1876
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Charlys Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Restaurant Parkside - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Charlys Hallenbar - Onsite bar
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Steigenberger Hotel Bad Homburg
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.07 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21,00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 85
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 49 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.