Book your room at City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Bad Vilbel hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Burg Vilbel, Hessen Center, and Wasserpark. Area attractions also include Stock Exchange and Zeilgalerie.
In addition to 2 restaurants, City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel
- At your hotel
In addition to a spa tub, City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel features a sauna and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Room service (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Wintergarten - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare.
Restaurant Zum Heilsberg - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Bar Mondial - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for City Hotel Frankfurt/M - Bad Vilbel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.