Book your room at Maritim Hotel Bad Wildungen
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with full-service spa and free valet parking
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Quellen Museum, Evangelical City Church Bad Wildungen, and Bad Wildungen City Museum. Castle Friedrichstein is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Valet parking is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 240 rooms offer wired Internet, sitting areas, and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maritim Hotel Bad Wildungen
In addition to a full-service spa, Maritim Hotel Bad Wildungen features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 18583 square feet (1727 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Bad Wildungen hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Maritim Hotel Bad Wildungen has designated areas for smoking.
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Television in lobby
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 18583
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1727
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 9.00 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Maritim - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe-Restaurant Classic - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotelbar Fontana - Onsite bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open select days.
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.85 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.