Availability: Grotto Bay Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, Oceanfront - no meals
Superior Room, Ocean View - no meals
Deluxe Room, Ocean View - no meals
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront - no meals
Bermuda resort with underground swimming caves
Forests and flowers
This beachfront resort winds through 21 acres of flowering gardens and tropical forests along the ocean. The hotel is located within one-half mile of Crystal Caves and less then four miles away from the Town of St George's, a World Heritage Site.
In addition to the outdoor pool, spa tub, and children's playground at Grotto Bay Beach Resort, two dramatically-lit caves offer swimming amid turquoise waters, stalagtites, and stalagmites.
Eleven pastel-colored lodges at Grotto Bay Beach Hotel house guestrooms with ocean views, patios or balconies. Decor includes pastel-colored walls, crown moldings, and white-tile floors topped with straw area-rugs. All rooms include a refrigerator, safe, and coffee maker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grotto Bay Beach Resort Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Grotto Bay Beach Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Motorized water sports
The Grotto Bay Beach Hotel resort has four tennis courts, two lit for night play, a tennis pro on staff, a watersports center with motorized and non-motorized watersports equipment for rent, a full-service dive shop, as well as a cycle livery for moped or scooter rentals. A complimentary children's program is offered during the summer months.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ocean view
The Hibiscus Room - White-wood ceiling beams, slate floor, table linens. Buffet and á la carte breakfasts and lunches. Á la carte dinners from daily menu featuring seafood and prime rib. Dinner dress code: long pants or Bermuda shorts and knee socks for men.
Rum House - Casual restaurant and bar featuring live entertainment nightly. Wood-beam ceiling, brick floor, live plants, large-paddle ceiling fans. Dinner menu of ribs, pizza, seafood, salads, appetizers.
Bayside Bar & Grill - Open-air spot serving sandwiches, salads, and light lunches and theme-night buffets twice weekly.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The resort includes four lighted tennis courts. Paddleboats, windsurfers, sailboats, and powerboats are available for rent, as are snorkeling and scuba diving gear. Just off the beach lies a sunken wreck offering marine life for scuba diving and snorkeling. Fish feeding is available in a cove next to the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Grotto Bay Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 359
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 6 per night