Availability: Best Western Plus Hill House
Business Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bakersfield eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rabobank Arena, Kern County Museum, and McMurtrey Aquatic Center. Also nearby are Fox Theater and Sam Lynn Ballpark.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Hill House features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, MP3 docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Hill House Amenities
Best Western Plus Hill House features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Express check-in
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Savannahs - This coffee shop specializes in southern cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Best Western Plus Hill House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.