Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Bakersfield
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Bakersfield eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Bakersfield, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Buck Owens Crystal Palace, Camelot Park, and Fox Theater. Local attractions also include Kern County Museum and Sam Lynn Ballpark.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Bakersfield features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Bakersfield Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Bakersfield provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measure 1300 square feet (117 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Bakersfield is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1300
- Conference space size (meters) - 117
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Courtyard by Marriott Bakersfield Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD .75 and USD 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.