Book your room at Alila Villas Uluwatu
Please enter your travel dates.
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Hill View
Ungasan property in the historical district
Limestone cliff top
Set upon a limestone cliff, overlooking the ocean in Bali, Alila Villas Uluwatu is located 8 km (4.9 miles) from Garuda Wisnu Kencana, and 10 km (6.2 miles) from Jimbaran Bay.
Spa treatment villas
The hotel features three on-site dining options, a day spa with five treatment villas, a 24-hour fitness center, yoga and Pilates studios, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Private pool, cabana
Each of the 64 open-plan villas has a private pool and cabana, ocean view, Balinese décor, rock roofs, and bamboo ceilings. Amenities include a 32-inch TV and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alila Villas Uluwatu
Located atop a limestone cliff in Bali, Indonesia, Alila Villas Uluwatu overlooks the Indian Ocean. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness center, which includes a studio for yoga and Pilates. The on-site Spa Alila has 5 treatment villas and offers a variety of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and reflexology. There are three dining options in the hotel, serving traditional Indonesian cuisine and western fare in both indoor and outdoor settings. Wedding services and meeting facilities are also available, and complimentary wireless Internet is accessible in public areas.
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
CIRE - Offers western fare prepared with fresh local produce in a bold, modern setting.
The Warung - Serves traditional Balinese cuisine in a relaxed environment which extends into the pool area. Indoor and outdoor dining available.
Sunset Cabana - Features gourmet dining and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa Alila features five separate treatment villas and offers massage services, beauty treatments, meditation, and organic nutrition consultations. Spa treatments are designed through a combination of traditional Asian healing practices and contemporary techniques.
The Fine Print for Alila Villas Uluwatu
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa Visa, American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30.25 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.