Availability: Alila Villas Uluwatu
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Hill ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Ungasan property in the historical district
Limestone cliff top
Set upon a limestone cliff, overlooking the ocean in Bali, Alila Villas Uluwatu is located 8 km (4.9 miles) from Garuda Wisnu Kencana, and 10 km (6.2 miles) from Jimbaran Bay.
Spa treatment villas
The hotel features three on-site dining options, a day spa with five treatment villas, a 24-hour fitness center, yoga and Pilates studios, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Private pool, cabana
Each of the 64 open-plan villas has a private pool and cabana, ocean view, Balinese décor, rock roofs, and bamboo ceilings. Amenities include a 32-inch TV and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alila Villas Uluwatu Amenities
Located atop a limestone cliff in Bali, Indonesia, Alila Villas Uluwatu overlooks the Indian Ocean. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness center, which includes a studio for yoga and Pilates. The on-site Spa Alila has 5 treatment villas and offers a variety of services including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and reflexology. There are three dining options in the hotel, serving traditional Indonesian cuisine and western fare in both indoor and outdoor settings. Wedding services and meeting facilities are also available, and complimentary wireless Internet is accessible in public areas.
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
CIRE - Offers western fare prepared with fresh local produce in a bold, modern setting.
The Warung - Serves traditional Balinese cuisine in a relaxed environment which extends into the pool area. Indoor and outdoor dining available.
Sunset Cabana - Features gourmet dining and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa Alila features five separate treatment villas and offers massage services, beauty treatments, meditation, and organic nutrition consultations. Spa treatments are designed through a combination of traditional Asian healing practices and contemporary techniques.
Alila Villas Uluwatu Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 35 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.