Availability: Denbukit Residence & Suite
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Jimbaran hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Jimbaran, this hotel is close to Honorary Consulate of Italy, Jenggala Factory, and Veteran's Monument. Local attractions also include Benoa Square and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Denbukit Residence & Suite features a poolside bar. Other amenities include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Denbukit Residence & Suite Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary area shuttle within 7 km is available for guests. This Jimbaran hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 2012
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swim-up bar
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Air conditioning
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Individually furnished
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Denbukit Residence & Suite has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Denbukit Residence & Suite Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 400000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 200000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.