Availability: Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star Art Deco resort in Mambal with 6 spa tubs
Situated on a river, this luxury resort is close to Taman Ayun Temple. Area attractions also include Ubud Monkey Forest and Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal.
In addition to a restaurant, Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, private spa tubs, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include iPod docking stations and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa features 6 spa tubs and an outdoor pool. Event facilities measuring 2690 square feet (250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A complimentary area shuttle within 9.7 km is available for guests. This Art Deco resort also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of spa tubs - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2690
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Private spa tub
- Partially open bathroom
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
Sakti Dining Room - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in vegan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
6 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Safari nearby
Bidadari Beauty Sanctuary has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 450000 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: IDR 2900000
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 300000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 540000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.