Availability: Karma Jimbaran
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
- One King Bed
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool
- One Double Bed
Luxury Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool
- One Twin Bed
Luxury Villa, 4 Bedrooms, Private Pool
- One Twin Bed
5-star family-friendly hotel in Jimbaran with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located in a rural location, close to Jenggala Factory, Honorary Consulate of Italy, and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Local attractions also include Benoa Square and Balangan Beach.
Recreational amenities at Karma Jimbaran include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Guestrooms open to patios with courtyard views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses. Other amenities include flat-screen televisions with cable channels and private pools.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Karma Jimbaran Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Karma Jimbaran features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Pool table
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Airport transportation
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 40
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Courtyard view
- Private pool
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
Karma Jimbaran Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 210
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 105 (from 7 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 36 per vehicle (one way)