Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
- One King Bed
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool
- One Double Bed
Luxury Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool
- One Twin Bed
Luxury Villa, 4 Bedrooms, Private Pool
- One Twin Bed
5-star family-friendly Jimbaran hotel near Jimbaran Beach and Jenggala Factory
In a rural area
This family-friendly hotel is located in a rural location, close to Jenggala Factory, Jimbaran Beach, and Honorary Consulate of Italy. Local attractions also include Benoa Square and Balangan Beach.
Spa and fitness
In addition to a restaurant, Karma Jimbaran features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a children's club.
Balconies with views
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, private pools, and kitchens.
Located just steps from a white sandy beach, Karma Jimbaran is the only 3 and 4 bedroom private 5-star pool villa resort in Jimbaran Bay. Ideal for friends and family travelling together, each private villa is fully appointed with the latest contemporary amenities and is stylishly positioned around a lush tropical veranda and swimming pool. Forty opulent stand-alone pool villas feature generous floor plans measuring a minimum of 325 square meters. Meander along hand hewn stone paths to Karma Lounge, the resort's signature restaurant, enjoy a cutting edge spa treatment in the world renowned Karma Spa, or read your novel beneath a shady umbrella as the children play happily ensconced within the innovative kid's club. All guests have access to Karma Jimbaran's sister resort, Karma Kandara.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Airport transportation
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's club
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 40
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Second bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Courtyard view
- Private pool
Karma Lounge’, Karma Jimbaran’s signature restaurant, is found amongst beautiful tropical palms and scented frangipani trees in the heart of Karma Jimbaran’s picturesque and exotic gardens, just a stone's throw away from the famous Jimbaran Beach.
The Lounge is a perfect venue for all day dining in relaxing surrounds, offering diners a more peaceful alternative to the bustling beach eateries.
Karma Lounge serves up world-class cuisine with a more casual take on the chef’s degustation menu Izakaya style, a small-plate concept, of creative dishes which are all starter sized, giving you the opportunity to savour a whole parade of culinary delights in one meal.
Each dish offers a delicious variety of tastes and textures of Asian Pacific origins with hint of the Old World. This concept of eating gives you a greater variety and not only encourages conversation but for friends to enjoy a unique social dining experience. “Make a table”, by ordering a selection of tasty dishes to share.
Authentic healing. Balinese wellness. Personalized experiences. Exercise as medicine for your body and wellness cuisine. Masterful pedicures & celebrity Oxygen Facials. Karma Spa is an award winning spa brand located within the lush grounds of our Jimbaran resort. Facilities comprise of outdoor natural stone bath zones where Balinese & Asian bathing rituals are bestowed. Karma’s spa team of bodyworkers train under the guidance of wellness experts and deliver deeply therapeutic experiences. They have received Level 1 Reiki and are certified by Glo Day Spa to deliver topnotch manicures and pedicures. All karma treatments are delivered slowly to ease one into a deep state of healing. Karma Spa products are made from ingredients sourced from ethical and sustainable farmers and growers.
Karma Jimbaran has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 210
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 105 (from 7 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 36 per vehicle (one way)