Availability: The Royal Eighteen Resort & Spa
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Kuta near Kuta Beach
Situated near the beach in Kuta, this hotel is close to Kuta Square, Kuta Beach and Tuban Beach. Also nearby are Legian Beach and Kuta Art Market.
In addition to a restaurant, The Royal Eighteen Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms include bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Royal Eighteen Resort & Spa Amenities
The Royal Eighteen Resort & Spa features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This Kuta hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Star - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Star Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages.
- Couples treatment rooms
The Royal Eighteen Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 611000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 305500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 705000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 352500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 100000 per vehicle (one way)