Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Duplex Villa Sungu
- Two Queen Beds
Villa, Private Pool (Sungu Villa)
- Two Queen and One Sofa Bed
Ubud resort with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this spa resort is close to Blanco Museum, Ubud Monkey Forest, and Neka Art Museum. Also nearby are Puri Lukisan Museum and Pura Taman Saraswati.
In addition to a restaurant, The Sungu Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with courtyard or garden views and feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and minibars.
The Sungu Resort & Spa features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Ubud resort also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Medical assistance available
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Individually decorated
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The Sungu Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Indonesian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Sungu Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 350.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: IDR 70.000 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Guests staying at The Sungu Resort & Spa receive the following at no extra charge:
- Daily afternoon tea with Balinese cake
- One-hour rice padding trek
- Admission to Rudana Museum and Rudana Fine Art Gallery
- 35-minute massage with three-night stay