Availability: The Sunset Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Pool AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Kuta hotel with an outdoor pool
Located in the city center of Kuta, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Honorary Consulate of Spain and Swiss Consulate. Also nearby are Kuta Beach and Legian Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, The Sunset Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sunset Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Kuta hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 km is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Garamerica - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
The Sunset Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 30
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 15
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 26 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 26 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.