Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Free Breakfast + Free Wireless Internet + Free Parking
Apartment For 2 People _ Type A - Free Breakfast + Free Wireless Internet + Free Parking
Apartment _ 1 For 3 People - Free Breakfast + Free Wireless Internet + Free Parking
Apartment For 2 Adults and 2 Children _ Type B - Free Breakfast + Free Wireless Internet + Free Parking
Family-friendly hotel in Trassenheide (Usedom) near Tauchgondel
This hotel is located in Trassenheide (Usedom), close to the beach, Zinnowitz Beach, Tauchgondel, and Karlshagen Beach. Area attractions also include Koserow Beach and Atelier Otto Niemyere-Holstein Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Ferienhotel Bernstein features a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Ferienhotel Bernstein has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1998
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Bernstein - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 9-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 9 years of age.
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 8.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person and includes use of:
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).