Book your room at Gästehaus Lütten Klein
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Rostock with restaurant and conference center
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Shipbuilding and Maritime Museum and 2 mi (3.2 km) from IGA Park. Warnemunde Beach and Meyers Mill are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a conference center, and meeting rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 340 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and kitchenettes with refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and meeting rooms. This Rostock hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1972
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Gästehaus Lütten Klein has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 8 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.