Book your room at Gästehaus Lütten Klein
Twin Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Rostock with restaurant and conference center
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Rostock Art Museum, Warnemunde Beach, and Rostock Port. Marienkirche and Town Hall are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Nearest Transport Options
This hotel features a restaurant, a conference center, and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 340 rooms provide kitchenettes, refrigerators, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gästehaus Lütten Klein
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and meeting rooms. This Rostock hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Conference center
- Free parking nearby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Shopping on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1972
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 3 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 8 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.