Book your room at Haus Arkona
Aparthotel with a restaurant, in Ostseebad Sellin (Ruegen)
This aparthotel is located in Ostseebad Sellin (Ruegen), close to the beach, Sellin Pier, Baabe Beach, and Selliner See. Area attractions also include Granitz Hunting Lodge and Binz Pier.
In addition to a restaurant, Haus Arkona features a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Ostseebad Sellin aparthotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Haus Arkona is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1906
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Bistro Arkona - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Haus Arkona
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 6.80 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.